My kids love pizza. Most kids do! So this recipe is healthy but at the same time it is delicious. Since we have some vegans in the house, this recipe can easily be made vegan. Daiya mozzerella cheese and unsweetened almond milk are easy substitutions.
Here is the recipe,
- 1 cup white flour
- 1 cup sprouted grain whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2/3 cup your favorite milk
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and stir till combined.
- Press dough onto pizza plate.
- I love this pizza pan and these parchment papers. Makes a super easy cleanup!
- Add your favorite sauce, cheese, and toppings (oregano is awesome) and then bake at 420 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Watch carefully that you do not burn it!