The quality of the air we breathe in our home each day is so important to me. Two of my children have an auto-immune illness called POTS and they both spend all their time at home. I worry about the air that they breathe and hope that I am doing my best to keep our home as healthy as possible. We also have a dog who sheds constantly so I am concerned with how to keep control of her dander as well. The Winix Wifi air purifier looks like the perfect solution for us. I can monitor the air quality from work or from home with the convenient app on my phone. Having a simple solution for a complicated problem would make this Mom’s life much easier. I am considering two different Wifi enabled models, the NK105 and the HR1000. I recently called Winix at (847) 551 9900 to discuss which model would be best for my home and they were so helpful. I look forward to meeting the Winix company at the Mom’s Meet Wow Summit coming up next weekend and learning more. You are not too late to buy tickets here with my code CW5K15.
Why do you need this modern 4-stage air purifier?
- 360 degree all in one filter
- hair collecting pre-filter
- coated deodorization carbon filter
- 99.97% HEPA filter captures pollen, mold spores, dust, microbes and smoke
- superior control of pet dander and odor and other particles and allergens
- Smart sensors constantly monitor the air quality and adjust fan speed as needed
- The app will even notify you when you need a new filter, can it also notify me when I am going to be running out of milk and bread please?
There are two Youtube videos that I found really helpful to see exactly how the air purifiers look and work. One video is here and below you can see the HR1000 in action.