Winter feels like it arrived overnight and with it came the dreaded germs. Keeping my kids healthy is always on my mind. Two of my five children have an auto-immune illness called POTS, so keeping my other kids as healthy as possible is so important. Kids are germ carriers and I am always trying to find the easiest ways to keep germs off their hands. My kids all dislike the sticky, smelly sanitizing sprays. We can finally say goodbye to the sanitizer in a bottle and instead we say hello to Softy. This fall, when you’re sending the kids back to school, you can keep your kids germ-free and load their backpacks with Softy wipes. These wipes can kill 99.9% of the germs on surfaces and skin. That’s right, this one wipe that can do it all.
Softy wipes are amazing. I love them so much more than regular wipes. Here are the reasons I love them so much:
- They are alcohol free, so they do not dry out my hands.
- They come in individual packs so they can be used for travel or in a lunchbox or kids backpack.
- They stretch and are easy to use, and feel so nice in your hands.
- Citrus fresh scent makes kids enjoy using them (they do not smell like a doctor’s office)
- Sturdy enough so they do not rip or tear even when cleaning a keyboard or wild boy’s hands.
- They are safe for kids to use on their desks, hands, and even electronics!
- Infused with vitamin E and aloe to make your hands feel soft and smooth.
Softy comes in a big canister size as seen above, 150 wipes per jar. Or, you can also buy a big box of individually wrapped ones that are perfect for the lunchbox as seen below.
I was provided with some Softy Wipes to facilitate my review. All thoughts and ideas are 100% my own.