Is it really December? This year has flown by, just like every other year does. In December we typically bake a lot more than we usually do. We often rely on refrigerated doughs and boxed baking mixes to help us in the kitchen. Annie’s is one of our favorite brands, their Mac & Cheese is the bomb. My kids can eat it by the case full. Annie’s recently debuted some new Organic baking products to make our baking jobs easier this holiday season. Finding organic versions of these baking products is close to impossible. I am so happy to have so many organic options now. I have personally tried most of these products and they taste so good, and save so much time when you have so many other things to do! Convenience is key, and Annie’s Organic products make my life easier and baking projects much more fun. Have you seen all these new organic products on your store shelves?
Baking Mixes, found on store shelves:
- Annie’s Organic Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- Annie’s Organic Double Chocolate Brownie Mix
- Annie’s Organic Cookie Brownie Bar Mix
- Annie’s Organic Sugar Cookie Mix
- Annie’s Organic Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- Annie’s Organic Vanilla Sugar Cookie Dough
- Annie’s Organic Cinnamon Rolls
- Annie’s Organic Flaky Biscuits
- Annie’s Organic Crescent Rolls (my personal favorite for the holidays!)
Why should you buy Annie’s Organic Products over other brands? Annie’s is made with goodness. I always tell my kids that I cook with a sprinkle of love in each dish, well Annie’s does the same thing. Read the label below and you will see unbleached flour, no hydrogenated oils, and no high fructose syrup! Plus, you can actually pronounce and understand all the ingredients. Give yourself a break this holiday and let Annie’s help you get your baking projects done in minutes.
Over the next 10 days, Annie’s is holding the Great Bunny Bake Off! I know you want to join in. This delicious competition is celebrating savory and sweet treats you might make this holiday season. I showed you my recipe, now it is your turn! Create a recipe featuring one of Annie’s new Organic baking products and post a photo on Instagram. Make sure you tag @annieshomegrown and also use the hashtag #BunnyBakeOff and #contest and you will be entered for a chance to win one of 3 Grand prizes! A year’s worth of Annie’s products (worth $366) is a pretty sweet prize if you ask me. The first 100 submissions will automatically win one free Annie’s baking product coupon. Contest ends December 13th.
Annie’s Organic Crescent Roll
I created a recipe to enter into the Great Bunny Bake Off too. This recipe can be completed in minutes, no joke. Plus, it is so delicious. I made these for my family and they loved them. I also made them for a teacher lunch today and they were gone in minutes. These easy crescent roll-ups will be the hit at your next party!
- 1 8 oz tube of Annie's organic crescent rolls
- 4 oz. brie
- 1/2 cup of jelly or jam
- 1 pear
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Separate your crescent dough into 8 triangular pieces.
- Cut your brie into small pieces (no need to cut off the rind)
- Cut your pear into small slices.
- On each triangle spread a little bit of jelly, then put on a little bit of brie, and add a few pieces of pear.
- Roll up each triangle and tuck under the smallest end.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until brown.
- Serve warm and watch them disappear.