The latest technology is something most people cannot live without. We each want the fastest, most incredible technology that will make our lives easier and better in some way. However, finding the right technology products that actually do what they say they will, is not so easy. We have extensively tested each of the items in today’s tech gift guide. One of the biggest struggles we had over the past two years in our new house was getting the wifi signal to every area. Brick walls are beautiful but are not conducive to good wifi transmission. The Eero wifi, our #1 tech item of the year, has honestly changed our lives. My son can now work on his computer in his room, and my other son can watch videos in the basement. If you have a problem with the wifi in your house you really need to get an Eero. I hope you enjoy the items on our tech gift guide today. What new technology item is on your gift list?
Tech Gift Guide for the Holidays
1. Eero is the wifi router with one thing in mind, Security. Eero automatically downloads the latest security updates to keep your network extremely secure. Depending on the size of your house, you will need 2-3 Eeros to create a reliable network. The cloud updates protect your information from any threats. Each Eero has the power to rebroadcast the wifi connection throught the house. We plugged ours in, downloaded the app, and we were up and running in minutes. We found better speeds on all our devices immediately in every room. One feature we have not tried yet is the family profiles, where you can control how much internet your kids are using. If you need a reliable and seamless wifi network to provide you with reliable internet Eero is your perfect solution. Find the Eero system on Amazon here:eero Home WiFi System (Pack of 2) – Blanket Your Home in WiFi, Replaces Wireless Router and Range Extender, Gigabit Speed, WPA2 Encryption
2. HP Sprocket is the 2016 version of the Polaroid camera. This pocket sized camera uses no ink and fits nicely in my purse. The Sprocket connects to my smartphone and then prints the photo in seconds. I am now fully prepared for any photo printing emergency, including when my kids come home from school in need of a photo of themselves by tomorrow. You can purchase the HP Sprocket here:HP Sprocket Portable Photo Printer, print social media photos on 2×3 sticky-backed paper – white (X7N07A)
3. Kanex GoPowerWatch is the perfect way to keep your Apple Watch charged on the go. My husband and I both have Apple Watches and we love them. The biggest problem we have with our watches is that sometimes they run out of power. The Kanex charger eliminates that problem completely with this cordless and portable solution. While the watch is charging you can also charge your phone with a lightning cable. Take a short break and recharge your Apple devices and yourself. Find it on Amazon here:Kanex GoPower Watch, Apple Certified Portable Cordless Battery for Apple Watch and iPhone
4. GoPro HERO Session is such a fun piece of equipment for the technology enthusiast. We bought our first GoPro this year and we have used it on a high ropes course, at the indoor ICE exhibit and inside the huge water slides at the Great Wolf Lodge. The GoPro HERO Session camera is easy to use and would make a great gift. The GoPro will encourage your indoor technology lover to get out and enjoy some new adventures. Find it on Amazon here:GoPro HERO Session
5. MyCharge Hubmax charger is one of the best gifts for anyone who runs out of charge. The Hubmax plugs into the wall to fully charge. Use one of the two built in cords, either an Apple lighting cable or the MicroUSB cable to power up your devices. Being able to charge two items at the same time is so useful. This type of charger is crucial if you travel or use your phone heavily. The Hubmax keeps me fully charged at all times. Find it on Amazon here: myCharge HubMax 10050mAh Portable Charger with Built-In Apple Lightning and Micro-USB Cables and Built-In Wall Prongs