A fun, at home, Valentine’s Party is easy to throw together in just a few minutes. Celebrate the day of love with your entire family and create a delicious breakfast for dinner using healthy and simple ingredients. Pull together a love dinner that your kids will never forget. It will probably become a yearly tradition! We love breakfast in our house. We created this breakfast for dinner love feast that you can easily replicate.
Pancake and Waffle mix is very versatile. You can make these adorable heart shaped pancakes in a regular pan with a heart shaped mold. We used this Norpro nonstick mold which can also help you create heart shaped fried eggs! You can also use a heart shaped pan like this one, as some people find this method easier. Our favorite brand of pancake mix is the 365 from Whole Foods Market. Your kids will be so excited to have heart shaped foods for Valentine’s day, and honestly it takes very little extra effort to make these.
5 tips to create an easy Valentine’s Party:
- Buy a double dozen roses and put a few flowers at each person’s seat. Put the flowers in a small mason jar and make everyone fell equally special.
- Buy a delicious chocolate cake for dessert or a nice box of chocolates. Having a decadent chocolate dessert is a great way to express your love. Mmmmm chocolate.
- Make some yummy pancakes in a heart shape.
- Cut our some strawberries in heart shapes too. You can never have too many heart shaped things on Valentine’s Day.
- Go around the table and share 2 things that you love about each other. You might be surprised at your kid’s responses!
If you do not have time for a big Valentine’s Party, just buy a yummy chocolate cake and serve it with some strawberries. Chocolate cake is the perfect way to celebrate Valentine’s Day. Whole Foods has so many delicious cakes. This chocolate heart torte tasted incredibly rich and delicious. My kids loved sharing a small piece for dessert. The red velvet cake looked incredibly good too. Save yourself some time and do your shopping at Whole Foods Market online.
Whole Foods Market has you covered with all the best Valentine’s party foods and goodies, and many are even on sale. Some of our favorite picks are:
- Double Dozen Roses
- Red Velvet Cake
- 1 topping pizza in a heart shape
- Chocolate Heart Torte
- Heart shaped bath bombs
- Chocolate heart box of candy
It is always a good time of day to show your family how much you love them.
How are you celebrating Valentine’s Day this year? Leave me a comment below. Enter on the Rafflecopter to win a $50 Whole Foods gift card. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway