Tom Dolan Swim School
Do your children know how to swim? The best way to learn how to swim is to start when your children are very young. The second location of the Tom Dolan Swim School is opening next month in the Arlington / Falls Church Virginia area. The most important part of learning how to swim at the Tom Dolan Swim School is to have fun while learning how to be safe. It is very important for kids to know how to save their own lives in case they are ever in a potential drowning situation. Swimming is also a great way to stay active and enjoy some exercise in the cold winter months in Virginia.
Who is Tom Dolan?
Tom Dolan grew up in Arlington, Virginia, and he is excited to bring this second location, a new swim school to his hometown. Tom is an Olympic Gold Medalist (1996 and 2000 Olympics) and former World Record Holder for 9 years! He is the perfect person to create this swim school for children, as he is also a Dad to four young children. The entire facility and curriculum were created by Tom. The pools are the perfect depth and temperature for optimum lesson experiences. Parents will enjoy an excellent experience from the easy signup process on the website to the family-friendly, brand new facility.
The new location in Arlington/ Falls Church is located at 6112-A Arlington Blvd, Falls Church, VA (571) 933-8944 You can email the swim school with any questions email@example.com
Tom Dolan Swim School Details:
- Classes are available for children as young as 3 months.
- Adult classes are also available
- Babies 3-5 months old can take FREE classes (except for the registration fee). Babies 6 months and older have to pay for classes.
- The water is at an optimal 91 degrees.
- Lessons focus on how to be safe and how to swim technically correct.
- The younger a child learns how to swim the better (the optimal age is 3 months)
- All swim teachers go through 50 hours of training before they can teach any classes to children.
- Most lessons are 30 minutes long.
- Signup early and take advantage of one of these great offers: signup between between Jan 22-24 and receive a free pair of Goggles or a T-shirt if you register to start lessons in February (Tom will decide which item it will be) or signup between Jan 26-27 and receive a free Family Swim voucher for your entire family if you register to start lessons in February
- The Dulles location is at
- As Tom says, “Swimming is not just another activity, it is a life skill.“
This post was sponsored by the Tom Dolan Swim School. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.