Big Apple Circus Giveaway
Happy Snow Day everyone. If you live in the DC metro area you are probably stuck at home due to the snow. I have something fun for you to win today, 4 tickets to a weeknight show of the Big Apple Circus being held at the National Harbor.
The Big Apple one-ring circus has set up right at the National Harbor for shows running through March 24th. For the 41st season and the first time ever, the Big Apple Circus is being hosted by a female ringmaster, Stephanie Monseu. This one ring wonder will be a fun night out for one family of four. The winner will be able to choose any weeknight 7 pm performance to attend.
The act my daughter is looking forward to most is seeing Jenny Vidbel and the animal act. How cute is this rescue pup? There are so many amazing acts you will enjoy at the Big Apple Circus including:
- The Duo Fusion acro balance
- Adam Kuchler entertaining the audience
- Desire of Flight aerial straps act
- Emil Faltyny and the freestanding ladder
- The Flying Tunizianis and the Flying Trapeze
- Mark Gindick, clown
- Spicy Circus and the Wall Trampoline
- and Victor Moiseev and the horizontal juggling act
Here are all the important details of the Big Apple Circus Performances at the National Harbor:
Tickets are now on sale at www.ticketmaster.com. The performance schedule includes
- Wednesdays at 11am and 7pm;
- Thursdays at 11am and 7pm;
- Fridays at 11am and 7pm;
- Saturdays at 11am, 3pm and 7pm;
- Sundays at 12pm and 4pm.
You also might be interested in the Circus of the Senses and these special performances:
- March 14th: offers special enhanced experiences for audiences who are blind, Deaf or low-vision. This special performance will include ASL interpretation, live audio description, pre- & post-show touch experiences and a Braille descriptive program.
- February 22 and 23: Autism performances that will feature lower lights and sound levels, a descriptive social story that will show the different areas and acts involved with the circus and a calming center that can be accessed at any point during the show. These performances will feature additional staffing and specialized entertainment to ensure an inclusive circus experience.
Good luck on this giveaway! It closes on February 25th at midnight. Winner will be notified on February 26th. You will have 24 hours to respond to the winner announcement sent to your email.