I am busy working on my gift guides for the Holidays this week when I noticed that Oprah’s revealed her Favorite Things for 2016. To save you time from looking through all 100 items, I am posting here my top 5 items from Oprah’s list, as well as their links on Amazon. Enjoy!
Oprah’s Favorite Things 2016: My top 5 items
- Chevron Puffer Vest from Talbots: You can buy this vest on Talbots and pay a big shipping surcharge, or you can buy the same thing on Amazon and get free Prime shipping and free returns if it does not fit. This vest comes in many colors. I am in love with the grape color. $83.30 but prices vary depending on color or size.
- Aura Smart Picture Frame: At $399 this is the gift to buy the person who has everything. This frame connects with your IPhone and displays all the awesome photos you take but never have time to print out. This frame is smarter than you are, as it only displays your best photos and automatically shows the newest photos without doing anything.
- Brain-Science Coloring Book and Pencil Set: So maybe you only want to spend $20 for a gift. This adult coloring book and pencil set will provide you with brain-tingling exercises and lovely pages to color. I think this gift would be perfect for anyone on your list. Research shows that coloring keeps your brain stronger as you age. I better sign up for 2 of these books! 🙂
- Kindle Oasis: This newest entry into the Kindle market is stunning. It has a leather case and is thinner and lighter than any other e-reader on the market. The very high resolution makes reading a pleasure. Battery life can last for months. This kindle is a huge upgrade from the previous ones. At $359.99 this would be a fabulous gift for any reader.
- Philips Avance XL Airfryer: We are have an airfryer that we love. It cooks foods that are typically fried with air instead of oil. Everything we have tried in our airfryer tastes “fried” without the added fat. This airfryer is so much nicer than the one we have and would make a great gift for anyone who likes to eat on your list. I think that covers everyone, right?