There are those people in our lives who are very concerned about both fitness and health. These gifts would be perfect for either of those groups. These 6 items would also be good gifts for joggers, dog walkers, or people who you do not know what to buy for them. I love these 6 items very much and I am sure you will too.
- Elderberry Jams or Syrups from Norms Farms: We met the Norms Farms company at Expo East in Baltimore. We have tried both of the Elderberry Extracts and I really think they are keeping us healthy so far this winter. You might want to buy some and see for yourself. They also sell Elderberry Jams which look delicious too. Buy a unique gift from Norms Farms and your giftee will thank you with some good health in 2016. You can even buy your own elderberry cuttings and grow them yourself! Great gifts available at their online store.
- Bruntmor set of 2 Bamboo Bottles: These water bottles are awesome! They are made out of stainless steel and bamboo are are just gorgeous. They can hold hot or cold drinks inside. You can even brew loose leaf tea inside (a tea strainer comes with it!). There is a double wall vacuum insulation that will keep your beverage cold or hot all day long. The bottle can even go in the dishwasher. I can honestly say you could probably buy one of these Bruntmor Bamboo Bottles for everyone on your holiday gift list and they would love it.
- Nathan Strobelight for Nighttime Running or dog walking: I will admit that we do not do much nighttime running, but we do partake in many late night dog walks. The key to walking or running in the winter is to have a good light so that you can be seen by others. This light is reasonably priced, clips anywhere on your body or shoe and might even save your life.
- Thirty48 Running Coolmax Socks: These socks are the best gift you can give to any joggers, runners, or walkers on your list. No one would splurge on a pair of socks to workout out in. But, if you give a pair of these socks as a gift, your favorite runner will definitely be thanking you. Thirty48 socks have extra padding, coolmax material (to keep your feet cool) and are even Right and Left specific to prevent blistering.
- Rebel Green products: I met the Rebel Green company at PMA Fresh Summit a few months ago. This company sells many products that will keep your family healthy. They have an aromatherapeutic yoga mat spray, a fruit and vegetable wash, laundry detergent, dish cleaner and so much more! I fell in love with their healthy and responsible mission all wrapped up in an eco-chic package. Buy this gift and help your family replace the pesticides in their home with Rebel Green products this year.
- Sqoosh Bands: I have owned a few sqoosh bands for the past few years and I can honestly tell you that they are amazing. Not only are the bands awesome though, the creators of the bands are equally wonderful. These sweatband/pouches will save you during a marathon or race while wiping away your sweat and tears while also safely stashing your ID or key. I keep my fitbit in my sqoosh. You can even wear it over your hands while cycling. Even has a reflective band to keep you safe while running at night. Buy a few of these and stash them in your fitness buffs’ stockings!