Restaurants in Bethesda / Rockville MD area — Habit Burger, A New family friendly fast casual restaurant opens in Rockville, Maryland….
Habit Burger just opened on Rockville Pike and it is the perfect place to grab a quick meal for the entire family. Wintergreen Plaza is the spot you will find the first Habit Burger in Maryland. This fast casual concept has great prices, fresh food, and a great menu that will leave your whole family very satisfied. Over 45 years ago the first location opened as a beach shack in Santa Barbara, California and the restaurant is themed around that first location. If you enjoy fresh food made to order, you will be very happy at the Habit Burger.
Habit Burger : Let me tell you about a few of the delicious items on the menu:
- Charburgers: You can order a single or a double. You can also choose a teriyaki burger with a slice of pineapple, a BBQ Bacon burger, a Mushroom Char, or a Santa Barbara Char with double burgers and avocado on grilled sourdough.
- Salads: There are 6 salads to choose from: Grilled Chicken (pictured above), BBQ Chicken, Santa Barbara Cobb, Grilled Chicken Caeser, Caesar Salad, and a Garden Salad.
- Dessert: Shakes or Malts, Cones with Vanilla Soft Serve and Sundaes.
There are a few more delicious items on the menu.
- Sandwiches: There are 5 sandwiches to choose from: Chicken, Sirloin Steak, Chargrilled Tuna Filet, Veggie Burger, and a Chicken Club.
- Sides: French Fries, Sweet Potato Fries, Tempura Green Beans and Onion Rings.
A few more things you should know: There are plenty of tables to eat at, so bring your whole family. Look how cute that big table with the blue lights is! You can even have a small business meeting here, with comfort food and drinks for everyone. All of the charburgers are premium fresh meat and never-frozen burgers that are seasoned with a special spice blend and then grilled over an open flame and cooked to order. The tuna steak sandwiches are made with line caught, sushi-grade tuna flown in from Fiji a few times a week. All of the sides are fried in 100% trans fat free soybean oil. Are you gluten free? You can get one of the awesome burgers wrapped in lettuce (pictured above) If you do not eat meat, there are also plenty of vegetarian options.
What about the kids? Children under 10 years old have three different kids meal options to choose from. They are a bargain at only $3.99. Children can choose from either a Charburger, Chicken Nuggets or Grilled Cheese. Each kids meal also comes with fries, apple slices or applesauce and a soda, apple juice or milk.
Prices at the Rockville Habit Burger are excellent! A single burger is $3.45, a double burger is $4.45 and a teriyaki Char burger is only $3.75! Make it a meal, and include fries and a drink and it is only $7.40. The drink bar is pretty sweet too. You can see in the photo above that they include a wide variety of Coke products, 3 kinds of fresh brewed tea, and a refreshing strawberry limeade.
We attended a blogger lunch at The Habit Burger and we sampled almost all of the items on the menu. All opinions in this review are 100% our own. The food was delicious, tasted fresh, and we know this will be a great place for families to enjoy a meal on the go.
What are your favorite family friendly restaurants in Bethesda / Rockville Maryland area?