Earth Fare Fairfax is now open!
A new healthy food store is now open. You will fall in love with the fresh fruits and vegetables as soon as you enter the store. This new store is conveniently located at 11054 Lee Highway, Fairfax, Virginia. Earth Fare Fairfax wants to help you live longer by eating healthier.
We recently enjoyed a tour of the 45th store in the Earth Fare chain and we were impressed with the philosophy as well as the food. Earth Fare believes that you do not need to check any labels while shopping because they only sell the safest products in their stores. Do you shop with your children? No worries that your kids will try to choose products with Red Dyes, artificial colors or flavors, or other ingredients you might not want to buy. The food philosophy at Earth Fare Fairfax is that all their food is free of:
- added hormones
- artificial fats and trans-fats
- high fructose corn syrup
- artificial sweeteners
- artificial preservatives
- bleached or bromated flour
- artificial colors or flavors
Earth Fare guarantees that ALL of the seafood is 100% traceable, sustainably sourced, and has no preservatives, antibiotics, additives, or added hormones.
There are 44 other Earth Fare locations in the US, with two more stores opening soon. Earth Fare stores will also be expanding to the Midwest soon. I bet you are wondering how you can live longer by shopping at Earth Fare. Each time you shop, you are assured that your cart is full of the healthiest and tastiest foods you can find. It is time to take back control of your health through better food choices. One way Earth Fare has led the way is by featuring over 750 private label products. You will find the Earth Fare brand in every aisle, and each product is non-GMO and made from the best ingredients.
Not only can you find your fresh fruits and vegetables at Earth Fare Fairfax, you can also enjoy the Heirloom Organic Cafe and Juice Bar. There is a wonderful salad and soup bar, pizza station, sandwich counter, hot foods bar, and a meals-to-go area. There is a small dining cafe where you can eat as well.
Check out the Earth Fare specials available each day:
- Saturday and Sunday: $7 take and bake pizzas, .50 cooked wings, or $10 hot specialty pizzas
- Every Day: $5 Whole Roasted chickens
- Tuesday: $9.99 Pasta special
- Wednesday: $11.99 BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- Thursday: $7.99 Chicken Pot Pie
- Friday: $6 take and bake 16″ pizzas
- Juice Bar Happy Hour: every day from 2-5PM, $1 off all juices and smoothies!
- Whole Roasted chickens in original, lemon pepper or naked $5 every day. (All chickens are made fresh in-house daily, never administered antibiotics or growth hormones, and fed a 100% vegetarian diet.
- Over 100 varieties of fresh fish are available for custom order. All fish comes from the boat to you in less than 48 hours.
Check out the awesome beer fridge. You can create your own six pack with all these great options. Plus, you will receive 10% off six or more bottles.
The bakery at Earth Fare Fairfax is fabulous. There are so many fresh breads to choose from. There are also delicious muffins, cakes, and cookie options. You can feel good about all of these bakery choices because the ingredients are very clean.
One very cool feature at all Earth Fare stores is that they feature and sell local products. Some of our favorite brands that we spotted at Earth Fare Fairfax include:
- Oat My Goodness Granola
- Bakefully Yours Bakery
- Moorenko’s Ice Cream
- Nigella Therapy Skincare
- DC Brau Brewing Company
I am sure you cannot wait to try these delicious foods at Earth Fare. Enter on the Rafflecopter below to win a $25 gift card to Earth Fare.