Valentines Day Party Ideas + Free Printables
Hello February! Love is officially in the air and Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. I’m excited to share with you some fun ideas for throwing a Valentine’s Day party your kids will love, plus some awesome free Valentine’s Day printables!
Print out these cute Valentine’s postcards on white card stock. Fill in the details and send to your party guests
Crafts and Decorations
- Make your own conversation hearts- Grab some card stock in pastel colors from the craft store. Put out a basket with scissors, glue and markers. Have kid’s write cute love phrases on each heart. Tape them up on the wall or hole punch and string together to make a pretty party banner
- Friendship bracelets- Kid’s love making jewelry. You can find buckets of beads in an assortment of letters, shapes and colors at the craft store. Pick up some beading rope or elastic string and set up a jewelry making station
- Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows – This activity is fun and easy for all ages. You’ll need some large marshmallows, lollipop sticks or cute paper straws, chocolate candy melts and sprinkles. Cover a table with a plastic table cover. Set out some paper plates. Melt your candy according to package directions in the microwave or on the stove (or use a small crock pot on low) and put out marshmallows, chocolate and sprinkles. Place marshmallow on stick or straw, dip in chocolate and cover with sprinkles. Sit on paper plate to cool and enjoy, or wrap in cellophane and give as a sweet treat to someone you love.
Eat and Drink
- Love Potion- Cut strawberries into heart shape and place in the freezer. Fill a pitcher with pink lemonade and sprite and add frozen strawberries.
- Use a heart shaped cookie cutter to cut out sandwiches.
- Make candy coated popcorn in pink and red (see recipe here)
- Set-up a fun candy buffet. Fill glass jars or small buckets with candy. Set out scoops and treat bags. Use these cute printable labels to dress up your candy station.
Download the full Valentine’s Day Printable Party Set here
A big thank you to Misty from Frosted Events for putting together this awesome Party and Printable Post.
This post is part of an awesome Valentine’s Day Blog Hop. Check out the other blogs that are sharing Valentine’s posts.
Pinterest Party Valentine’s Day Blog Hop
This post is part of the Pinterest Party Valentine’s Day Blog Hop. The Pinterest Party is a group that helps people grow their Pinterest following. Find other posts in this blog hop below:
Paula Atwell Valentine’s Day Printables for Kids in SchoolCorrinna Johnson Bumbleberry Frozen Greek Yogurt With Mini Chocolate Bowls
Sylvia Mayfield http://top-kitchen-solutions.com
Olivia Morris Nothing Says Loving Like Something from the Oven
Melissa Vera Adventures of Frugal Mom Doggie Valentine Rawhide Treats
Aysha : Wonderful Gifts for Wonderful People http://www.addmorecolor-gift-ideas.com/
Roundup of posts on http://pinparty.info
What a cute idea! Those marshmallows look perfect!
I totally agree! These ideas are not too hard and totally adorable!
I love the marshmallows and the popcorn. I teach kindergarten and the kids would love this. Thanks for sharing.
I agree, the Kindergarten kids would just love these on Valentines Day!
Now this is creative!! Thanks for sharing !
Thanks so much and thanks for visiting!
Thanks for all of these ideas! I always like doing a little surprise for my fiancé every year and the colored popcorn seems like it may fit in with our plans 😉
xo – Michelle
I am so glad that you found something useful here. Thanks for visiting!
Pingback: Coffee Filter Wreath for Valentine's Day - Miss Frugal Fancy Pants
OMG love these printables, super cute!!
Thank you so much! They are so cute. Happy Valentines day.
This is sensational! My kids would go nuts over this 🙂
Thank you! My kids loved it too.
this looks awesome..loved your post..
Thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed it.
Great ideas, especially love the Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows activity!
Thank you! I think the marshmallow dipping is easy and delicious for kids to do.
Pingback: Easy Peasy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids! – Pragma Mamma
Love these! I want to use them at my daughter’s preschool party! Thanks!
Great idea! Happy Valentine’s Day.
I love the popcorn idea – my boys would looove that! Cute postcards printable!
Thank you! I hope your boys enjoy these ideas.
I love, love, love, the heart shaped bread and cheese. I’m doing this for sure! Thanks!
simple and adorable idea, right? Thanks for stopping by!
Love these ideas and how simple and fun they are. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for visiting. I am so glad you enjoyed them.
Heart shaped cheese sandwiches = the way to my heart!
They are super cute and easy and showing up on my menu next week!
Love the printables! What a cute idea!
THanks so much!
Love all of these ideas! Thanks again for letting me share on my blog. I’m going to try the heart shaped sandwiches for my Little One this weekend 🙂
Thank you for sharing~ Your little one will love the heart shaped sandwich 🙂
i love all your ideas..great stuff
Thank you so much!
I love chocolate dipped marshmallows!! These ones are so cute. Also the tiny heart sandwiches would be the perfect finger food!
Thank you. I am so glad you found some simple valentines ideas.
Love the idea of a blog hop. What cute ideas especially the popcorn.
Blog hops are really fun, a great way to promote other bloggers on a certain theme. Thanks for visiting!
Okay, I know I’m a little late in the game but all of these are so adorable! Perhaps I’ll bookmark it for next year (you can never start too early!)
That pink popcorn looks so delicious!
Don’t think of yourself as late, think of yourself as super organized for next year!