We love to create new recipes for school lunch, catering events, and for our family. When we were invited to participate in a cocktail creation challenge with Stirrings we knew it would be a fun winter break project. The Stirrings “Stir It Up Holiday Blogger Mixology Challenge,” is a tough battle between us and 99 other creative bloggers. The challenge was to create a holiday cocktail using the delicious Stirrings products. Stirrings carries a wide variety of premium ingredients for creating better cocktails and stocking up your bar, including 12 cocktail mixers (two are only 5 calories per serving), 5 rimmers, simple syrups, grenadine, blood orange bitters, and olive brines for dirty martinis.
Each blogger was sent two cocktail mixers and two rimmers to use to create an original holiday cocktail. For our recipe we used the Simple Apple Martini Mix and a few other easy to find ingredients that together created a delicious Caramel Apple Martini.
Stirrings products taste great, help you stock up your bar, and are very easy to find. You can buy all of their products on the Stirrings website. There are also plenty of local retail spots that sell Stirrings products including: Safeway, Food Lion, Mom’s Organic Market, Silesia Liquors, Potomac Wine and Spirits, Bacchus Wine Cellar, Eastover Liquors and many more locations. Click here to see all the store locations.
To learn more about Stirrings, find other great drink recipes, and learn some new entertaining ideas, visit their website. You can follow Stirrings on social media on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and on Pinterest.
Caramel Apple Martini
- 3 oz Stirrings Simple Apple Martini Mix
- 2 oz. vodka
- cold water
- caramel sauce
- green apple
- Chill your martini glass by filling it with ice and cold water and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Combine 3 oz. of Stirrings Simple Apple Martini mix with 2 oz. of vodka in a shaker cup with some ice.
- Shake the cup for 20 seconds vigorously.
- Empty the ice water out of your martini glass.
- Swirl some caramel around the inside of your chilled martini glass.
- Strain the caramel apple martini into the caramel swirled glass.
- Garnish with a green apple slice or two and enjoy!
Disclosure: I received product for free in exchange for recipe development for the Stir It Up Holiday Blogger Mixology Challenge. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.