The Super Bowl is only 5 days away, so it’s time to start thinking about some easy super bowl party ideas. Whole Foods Market has you covered with great deals and specials all week long. No need to spend a lot of time cooking and cleaning before the big game. You can create the ultimate foodie experience without all the stress. Our super bowl spread will come together in minutes. Between the prepared foods and the well priced 365 Brand, your party is almost planning itself. Since I love to save money, I always use the Whole Foods app before completing my order at checkout.
Sale prices run from February 1st through February 7th. Don’t miss out on any of these great deals.
Our easy super bowl party includes:
- Ready to eat chicken wings in 2 flavors
- Tortilla chips and salsa, queso, and guacamole
- Cheese and crackers (so many great options at Whole Foods Market)
- Pretzels, pita chips, and sour cream and onion potato chips.
- Fresh Family Pack of Cookies
- Cranberry Trail Mix
Guess what? I have a terrific gift to share with one of you. I am giving away a $100 gift card that can be used at any Whole Foods Market store. Enter on the Rafflecopter below. You can also get two more entries on my Facebook post here. All entries will be verified and one winner will be mailed the gift card.
My top 5 ways to throw an easy Super Bowl Party:
- Buy most of your foods already prepared from a store like Whole Foods.
- Serve lots of finger foods, you can mix and match them and create a whole meal.
- Make a dip station with lots of chip options. Serve 3 kinds of chips with guacamole, salsa, and queso and let your guests create a fun nacho!
- Use disposable plates and silverware so cleanup is easy.
- Have your kids help decorate and invite their friends to watch the game with you.
What are you serving at your Super Bowl Party this year?
Disclosure: I have a partnership with Whole Foods Market and I was compensated for my work. All words and opinions are 100% my own.