How are you holding up during these crazy times? So far, we are doing ok. Yes, we have had a lot of disappointments and missed events, but overall we are hanging in there. One way we are trying to stay motivated is by having a few special treats from small businesses around the US. This month’s treat was from Bequet Confections.
9-time Award-winning caramels
Bequet Confections are the most delicious caramels you will ever taste. These caramels are made in the USA in Boseman, Montana. Each bite is a perfectly rich delight that heightens your senses. If you have ever tasted caramel before, they are typically very sticky and super chewy. These caramels are much better; smooth, rich, and buttery in every bite.
Gourmet caramels from Bequet Confections
Robin Bequet started Bequet Confections 19 years ago. She created the recipe for these gourmet caramels in her home kitchen. Friends raved about her caramels and Robin turned them into a thriving gourmet caramel business. These caramels are honestly the best we have ever tasted. These caramels are
- Packaged in a nut-free facility
- Kosher Dairy
- and free from corn syrup, preservatives, and artificial colors and flavors
13 flavors of caramels
The Bequet confections come in 13 delicious flavors.
- Classic: Vanilla butter caramel
- Chewy: slightly chewier classic flavor
- Chocolate: dark chocolate decadent caramel
- Chipotle: very subtle smoky chipotle flavor undertone
- Celtic Sea Salt: perfectly salted vanilla butter caramel
- Espresso: tastes like a caramel latte, lovely espresso flavor
- Salted chocolate: dark chocolate caramel with added sea salt, yum!
- Butterscotch: lovely warm butterscotch flavor added to the vanilla butter caramel flavor
- Green Apple: a family favorite! Tastes like a caramel apple
- Cinnamon Swirl: rich cinnamon flavor swirled into the vanilla butter caramel chew
- Salted Mocha: two layer caramel with salted chocolate mixed with espresso caramel
- Salted Butterscotch: slightly salty butterscotch flavor, delightful!
- Mint: really refreshing mint flavor, subtly clears your palate after a meal
Our favorite Flavors
We have 7 family members in our house and we devoured these caramels in record time. There were some clear favorite flavors in our house. My favorite was the mint. It was a very subtle mint flavor and felt very refreshing after a spicy dinner. The other clear family favorites were butterscotch, green apple, and the classic caramel.
The best part of this post is that I have a 2-pound box of caramels to give away to one of you. Simply visit the rafflecopter below and enter to win your own box of deliciousness. One winner will be chosen. The winner must live in the US. The giveaway ends on 9/14/2020 and the winner will be posted here.
All thoughts and opinions are 100% our own. We received a box of caramels to taste so that we could share our thoughts and this giveaway with you.