The next installment in my 2015 Gift Guides is my stocking stuffers. These are not only great ideas for small stocking stuffer gifts, they are also lower priced gift ideas. Do you have 40 cousins who all need a small present? Some of these ideas will be perfect for you then. Do you have an uncle you only see once a year at Christmas? I bet he would love some of these suggestions too. Stocking stuffers also make great birthday presents for someone you don’t know exactly what to buy for them. I hope you enjoy my list.
Stocking Stuffers Gift Guide 2015
- Shopkins Micro Lites: Do you have a Shopkins fan at your house? I do! This is the perfect stocking stuffer for your Shopkin fan. The best way to describe these microlites are shopkins characters that light up when you squeeze them. They are mini flashlights in the popular Shopkins characters. These microlites come in blind bags just like the Shopkins figures do. Each micro lite is about 1-2 inches tall. This is the PERFECT gift for the Shopkins fans.
- Squishy Pop My Little Pony Bracelet: My Little Pony has been popular for over 30 years! It amazes me how popular the multicolored ponies still are. My daughter loves her My Little Pony dolls and this bracelet made her extremely happy. Priced under $9 any little girl will be excited to receive a Squishy Pop Bracelet featuring the Dash Pony charm. Little girls can never have enough jewelry and charm bracelets are all the rage. Pick this one up and you will be quite popular with the My Little Pony fan.
- Show Me the Kwan by Griddly Games: This is a super fun game that comes in its own bag so it is an excellent on the go travel game. A really big group can play this game. Roll the lettered dice and then roll the 1st 2nd or last die. You will be trying to think of a creative word that fits a category and either starts with the 1st, has it as the 2nd letter or has it as the last letter of a word. When we include younger kids they just work on the first letter while the adults are struggling for a 2nd letter or last letter. This game is so much fun!
- Tile: Do you need to find a gift for someone who is constantly losing something? Maybe your Mom misplaces her purse, or your Dad loses his keys. Tile to the rescue! Tile is a small square that Bluetooth tracker, that along with an easy to use App, helps you find the things you are constantly losing. Attach a Tile to any item and be alerted to where the item is located. If you lose a cell phone on silent, the Tile can even make that phone ring. I can think of a million things we need a tile for, and I am sure you can too. (Buy the 12 pack!)
- Unicorn Popper by Hog Wild: Do you need a pretty silly present that every single person you know could have fun with! That describes the unicorn popper. You simply hold the unicorn in one hand and put the rainbow colored ball in the Unicorn’s mouth, squeeze the belly(a 1 year old could do this) and the ball POPS with a nice noise and flies across the room. The balls are kind of small so watch closely if you give this to an under 3. No batteries, no instructions, just pure fun! Who doesn’t want to see a rainbow fly out of a unicorn’s mouth?
- Darkiron Headphones with Mic: These headphones would be a great gift for any tween, teen or adult. They come in 4 colors, work with almost every electronic device, and are very comfortable on your ears. At under $20 you will not mind if your teen takes them to school or to a friend’s house. Includes noise cancellation, so your teen might not hear you when you are talking to him, or maybe you want to try them while the kids are in school. Perfect gift for anyone who uses electronics.
- IQ Blox by Smart Games: This game is so much fun for so many reasons. It is small and perfect to put in your bag for travel, restaurant, or to bring to the grandparents house. At under $10 it is priced very well. There are 120 challenges that get increasingly harder. The game is meant to be played alone, but my kids love to work together on the harder levels. A small book comes with the game to explain each new level. The pieces are colorful and sturdy. This game/puzzle would really intrigue anyone!
- IPhone case: This case is under $8 and comes in many different color combinations. Two layers of strength to protect the Iphone. Tons of cute designs, everyone loves to have a spare case to change up the look of their Iphone.
- Stylus for Touch screen devices: If you are buying a gift for someone with a touch screen device this is an amazing deal. For less than $3 you can get 10 yes TEN styluses in all different colors. DO you have really big fingers or really long nails? This stylus is perfect for you. If you have never tried using a stylus on a touch device like an Apple product or even a Kindle, you are in for a treat. The stylus makes scrolling, choosing, and using a touch screen so much easier.
- Amazon Fire TV Stick: Do you want to be able to stream shows from your Ipad to your big screen TV? The very small Fire Stick connects to your TV’s HDMI port. What a great way to access your Netflix, Amazon Video, HBO GO, Hulu, plus games, music, and more. Watch the best of live TV on NBC News, NBA, and Sling TV, which includes ESPN, CNN, HGTV, AMC, A&E, Cartoon Network, and more. You can even take the Fire Stick with you when you travel or go on vacation! Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to Prime Video, plus over 1 million songs with Prime Music.