5 minute dinner
Did you know that about 40% of Americans attempted to eat vegan food regularly in 2018? There is a huge movement to eat more plant-based foods today. If you are looking for a very easy, healthy, and delicious way to enjoy a quick 5 minute dinner, look no further.
Nasoya dumplings are delicious. Sometimes you just do not have time to make a complicated dinner. These Nasoya dumplings come in two flavors, Tofu Vegetable and Thai Basil Vegetable. Both flavors are:
- Fresh, not frozen
- USDA Certified Organic
- Packed with plant protein (6-7 grams per serving)
- Ready to cook
Four members of my family are vegan and sometimes it is hard to come up with a quick AND tasty dinner in minutes. If you want to make these dumplings you can make them more exciting by quickly creating a dipping sauce. Kids love to dip their foods and my kids are in love with these delightful dumplings.
You can find these Nasoya dumplings at your local store. I am so happy that they are sold at my local Targets. I can also find them at Giant Food Stores, Food Lion, Safeway, and Wegmans. Before you go shopping, make sure you print this $1.00 off coupon!
- 1 package of Nasoya Vegan dumplings
- 2 Tablespoons of oil
- 2 Tablespoons of water
- Dipping Sauce:
- 1 clove of garlic grated
- 2 tsp of ginger grated
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons of rice win vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon of water
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 3 scallions diced
- Make Dumplings:
- Heat 2 Tablespoons of your favorite oil in a pan.
- When hot, carefully place dumplings into the pan.
- Let dumplings get brown on the first side for about 3 minutes.
- Flip dumplings and cook for 2 more minutes covered.
- Add in 2 Tablespoons of water carefully and then cover.
- Let cook about 3 more minutes and then enjoy.
- Dipping Sauce:
- Combine ginger, garlic and rice wine vinegar in a small bowl.
- Let sit 3 minutes.
- Add rest of the ingredients, leaving a few pieces of scallion, ginger, or garlic as garnish.
- Whisk together until well combined.
- Dip dumplings into dipping sauce and enjoy!
I received free product samples in order to review these dumplings. All thoughts, opinions, and recipes are 100% my own.