Valentines Day Party Ideas + Free Printables
Hello February! Love is officially in the air and Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. I’m excited to share with you some fun ideas for throwing a Valentine’s Day party your kids will love, plus some awesome free Valentine’s Day printables!
Print out these cute Valentine’s postcards on white card stock. Fill in the details and send to your party guests
Crafts and Decorations
- Make your own conversation hearts- Grab some card stock in pastel colors from the craft store. Put out a basket with scissors, glue and markers. Have kid’s write cute love phrases on each heart. Tape them up on the wall or hole punch and string together to make a pretty party banner
- Friendship bracelets- Kid’s love making jewelry. You can find buckets of beads in an assortment of letters, shapes and colors at the craft store. Pick up some beading rope or elastic string and set up a jewelry making station
- Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows – This activity is fun and easy for all ages. You’ll need some large marshmallows, lollipop sticks or cute paper straws, chocolate candy melts and sprinkles. Cover a table with a plastic table cover. Set out some paper plates. Melt your candy according to package directions in the microwave or on the stove (or use a small crock pot on low) and put out marshmallows, chocolate and sprinkles. Place marshmallow on stick or straw, dip in chocolate and cover with sprinkles. Sit on paper plate to cool and enjoy, or wrap in cellophane and give as a sweet treat to someone you love.
Eat and Drink
- Love Potion- Cut strawberries into heart shape and place in the freezer. Fill a pitcher with pink lemonade and sprite and add frozen strawberries.
- Use a heart shaped cookie cutter to cut out sandwiches.
- Make candy coated popcorn in pink and red (see recipe here)
- Set-up a fun candy buffet. Fill glass jars or small buckets with candy. Set out scoops and treat bags. Use these cute printable labels to dress up your candy station.
A big thank you to Misty from Frosted Events for putting together this awesome Party and Printable Post.
This post is part of an awesome Valentine’s Day Blog Hop. Check out the other blogs that are sharing Valentine’s posts.
Pinterest Party Valentine’s Day Blog Hop
This post is part of the Pinterest Party Valentine’s Day Blog Hop. The Pinterest Party is a group that helps people grow their Pinterest following. Find other posts in this blog hop below:
Paula Atwell Valentine’s Day Printables for Kids in SchoolCorrinna Johnson Bumbleberry Frozen Greek Yogurt With Mini Chocolate Bowls
Sylvia Mayfield http://top-kitchen-solutions.com
Olivia Morris Nothing Says Loving Like Something from the Oven
Melissa Vera Adventures of Frugal Mom Doggie Valentine Rawhide Treats
Aysha : Wonderful Gifts for Wonderful People http://www.addmorecolor-gift-ideas.com/
Roundup of posts on http://pinparty.info